Saturday, February 24, 2007

Half-assed

Today I am restless. I'm waiting for it to snow so I can shovel. I'm waiting for my daughter to finish her paper so I can proofread it. I'm waiting for the clothes in the washer to stop spinning so I can do another load. I'm waiting for inspiration! Don't hold your breath.

I worked last night. We were patching our application to prepare for the change in Daylight Savings Time that takes effect in March. GODS is that shit dull! At least I was able to sit on the couch while working, now that I finally got my wireless card installed on my laptop. What a hassle that was. My company locks everything down on our machines. It's almost as if they don't want us having fun with them.

While working I half-heartedly watched a half-assed movie called Hollywoodland starring half-wit Ben Affleck. I've got half a mind to return that DVD and ask for a full refund. The nerve of them, making a movie that didn't match my mood and taste at that moment in time!

I came across this video this morning while reading the Onion. It made me chuckle.

No comments: