Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pseudointellectual Property

After living with my mom for almost a year, I finally have my own place. But now that I'm moving in, I'm beginning to realize just how few practical possessions I have. I have many games, books, comics, CDs, DVDs, tapes, LPs, posters, and miniatures, as well as two musical instruments, two computers, and other hobbyist equipment. But I have almost nothing in the way of bookshelves, towels, flatware, bed sheets, or things to sit on.

I'd better get to work on that.

2 comments:

This is Matriarchy said...

Nice place!!

mizverde said...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...I fail to see how things like music aren't practical? I'm pretty sure if mine should disappear, I'd take a bath with a toaster. But seriously, nice digs. When's the party?